Dine In Delivery
Dine-In Delivery is a corporation that has, through research and financial investments in operating home based restaurant food delivery businesses, acquired the knowledge necessary to assist others in entering the fastest growing segment of the $200 billion restaurant industry. That segment is the restaurant meal delivery by non-preparers of numerous restaurants' meals to homes, offices, hotels, and motels.
If you would like to learn more about what a $17,500 investment in operating a restaurant meal delivery business can turn into call Brad at 913/ 888 - 1400 or complete the following form and we will contact you soon:
How The Business Works
Orders are a result of distributing "menu guides" to homes, offices and hotels like Courtyard by Marriott."Menu guides" are comprised of the menus of participating restaurants who have agreed to sell their meals through our licensees. Customers call to place their orders with our licensed operators who pass the orders on to the appropriate restaurant. Then an independent driver is called to pick up the order and deliver it to the customer.
The Opportunity While Domino's has still been delivering plenty of pizzas they prepared, our Dine-In Delivery licensees have been doing very well for themselves in the same areas delivering meals during lunch and/or dinner hours they did not prepare from the likes of national chains like Quizno's and numerous independent restaurants.
We Are Different What sets us apart from most firms who convey knowledge is that we don't force anyone to use the knowledge we impart with us and pay ever increasing royalties as their sales go up, as franchisors do. At the conclusion of our review of the restaurant meal delivery business by non-preparers, the reviewee is free to go about opening a home based food delivery business entirely independent of us and, of course, not pay any continuing fees to us. However, if they wish, for a minimum fixed fee which can be 100% financed, they can use the federally registered name Dine-In Delivery in the geographic area they choose by way of a licensing agreement that contains no operating rules or regulations.
Getting The Facts If you would like to learn more about what a $17,500 investment in operating a restaurant meal delivery business can turn into call Brad at 913/ 888 - 1400 or complete the following form and we will contact you soon:
What is Covered in the Business Review?
Your business review is conducted one-to-one, in your home city. We believe the one-to-one process is best as it allows us to address any of your questions or concerns directly instead of in a seminar or class.
Each person has a different background and experience so by doing reviews individually, we can go over what you need to know and not what you already might know.
The Business Review Includes:
Information on the market and the industry.
Everything you need in terms of statistics and operating numbers to convince restaurants to sign up and give you the necessary discount.
How to set up your operation.
Where to buy hot boxes, communication, and any other supplies you will need to operate.
How to set up your bookkeeping records.
Alternative contracts to use with restaurants and drivers that are easy to understand and not intimidating.
How to handle anticipated problems that may arise in any aspect of the business.
How to get menu guides distributed and what that should cost.
Access to a web-based software package for online ordering.
In short, everything you'll need to make your business a success!
Why Would I Want to License the Dine-In Delivery Name?
First, let me remind you that you are not required to! To our knowledge, no one who has gone through a review is operating a business under their own business name. There are many reasons for operating under the Dine-In Delivery name.
First, and probably most important to many people, is that we will finance 100% of the fee for the name license. Not only will we finance it, but the first year, your payments for the name license will not be greater than $25/month. Whatever the charges may be in future years, they will be what you feel is fair and reasonable or you can go your own way under your own name.
Benefits of Licensing the Dine-In Delivery Name Include:
- You get an existing licensee's flip chart book for signing up restaurants, which of course, uses the Dine-In Delivery name. If you opt to use your own name, you will have to prepare your own book from the one we give you and get your business name registered and protected.
- The alternative contracts we give you for the drivers, restaurants, etc are ready to go. If you use your own name, you will need to draft your own.
- The logo and design of a menu guide is already produced. If you use your own name, you will need a designer to design the menu guide for you.
- The Dine-In Delivery name is federally registered and protected. Your business will benefit more and more from our name's recognition as more Dine-In Delivery's begin operations. We intend to have 2,000 licensed operators in the US..
- Dine-In Delivery licensees are already known by several national chains like Quizno's, Bennigan's and Zio's. These restaurants want to be included in any new areas where we open up where they have a restaurant.
- Dine-In Delivery licensees are also doing business with hotel chains like Courtyard by Marriott who recognize the benefit of having menu guides in hotels that do not have restaurants on site.
Lastly, you have no risk! Though the total license fee is significant if financed over the full term, you can cancel the name license at any time by just stopping your payments. So if you at any time believe you are not getting your money's worth by licensing the name, stop doing it. There are no penalties or further obligations if at any time you decide to cancel.
Are you ready to get started?
Fill out the "request info" box today or call Brad at (913) 888-1400 or stop by FranchiseMart at 95th and Quivira in Overland Park today. Our franchise selection services are free to you the client, we work with you to find the right opportunity for you and stay by your side each step of your journey towards business ownership. Not only are we free to you, we often are able to save you money as you open your new business.
Come see us
See a franchise you like? Or want to us to help find you a franchise that is best for you? Fill out the information request form and we will get back to you shortly.Information Request Form
Like us on Facebook
- Bad Ass Coffee
- Corporate Caterers
- Doc Popcorn
- Happy and Healthy Franchise Opportunity
- House of Bread Franchise Opportunity
- La Crepe Nanou Franchise Opportunity
- Jake's Wayback Burgers Franchise Opportunity
- Junga Juice Franchise Opportunity
- JUICEBLENDZ Franchise Opportunity
- Lenny's Sub Shop
- Maui Wowi Coffee & Smoothies Franchise Opportunity
- Mr Goodcents Franchise Opportunity
- Figaro's Pizza Franchise Opportunity
- New York Bagel Cafe and Deli
- Pretzels Plus Franchise Opportunity
- Salad Creations Franchise Opportunity
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory Franchise Opportunity
- Teriyaki Grill Franchise Opportunity
- Tropical Smoothie Café Franchise Opportunity
- Wine Loft Franchise Opportunity
- Zoup Franchise Opportunity
- SURF CITY SQUEEZE Franchise Opportunity
- Pizza Schmizza
- Genghis Grill
- Go Yo! Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
- Red’s Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream
- Pizza Rustica
- The New Miami Subs Grill Franchise
- Big Al’s Steaks
- Tasty Image
- Dine In 2Nite
- Franchise Businesses For Sale Kansas City