The Go Yo! Story
Go Yo! was “born” on June 9, 2010 when we opened our first store in Boynton Beach, Florida. The real story began almost a year before that when we were on vacation in Arizona. We wandered into a newly opened "mom & pop" self-serve frozen yogurt shop and fell in love with the concept.
We researched the industry, conceived the Go Yo! name, found the perfect location, designed the store and waited frantically like expectant parents while the construction ensued. From the start, our goal has been to create the perfect combination of fun, delicious taste, and healthiness for our customers.
We strive to achieve this goal every day by providing the best yogurt around and a variety of delightful toppings in an upbeat, relaxed, and festive environment. Our yogurt comes directly from a dairy and is certified as having the highest level of live and active cultures, which provide the probiotic health benefits. It is also certified Dairy Kosher. But most importantly, it tastes great!
In addition to the delicious yogurt and wide range of unique toppings, what sets us apart from our competition is our customers' experience. Our team members, known as “Go Getters," warmly greet each customer, provide information about our products and the self-serve process, and encourage customers to enjoy themselves while making their individual yogurt creations. We work hard at keeping our store clean and well-stocked at all times. And by listening to our customers' suggestions for toppings and yogurt flavors, we are able to offer our guests the items they enjoy the most.
At Go Yo!, we love our yogurt and we love our customers! Did you Go Yo! today?
Kim & Jim Price
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
Does owning a Go Yo!® appeal to you?
Fill out the "Information request form" box today or call Brad at (913) 888-1400 or stop by FranchiseMart at 95th and Quivira in Overland Park today.
Our franchise selection services are free to you the client, we work with you to find the right opportunity for you and stay by your side each step of your journey towards business ownership. Not only are we free to you, we often are able to save you money as you open your new business.Return to Go Yo! Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
Come see us
See a franchise you like? Or want to us to help find you a franchise that is best for you? Fill out the information request form and we will get back to you shortly.Information Request Form
Like us on Facebook
- Bad Ass Coffee
- Corporate Caterers
- Doc Popcorn
- Dine In Delivery
- Happy and Healthy Franchise Opportunity
- House of Bread Franchise Opportunity
- La Crepe Nanou Franchise Opportunity
- Jake's Wayback Burgers Franchise Opportunity
- Junga Juice Franchise Opportunity
- JUICEBLENDZ Franchise Opportunity
- Lenny's Sub Shop
- Maui Wowi Coffee & Smoothies Franchise Opportunity
- Mr Goodcents Franchise Opportunity
- Figaro's Pizza Franchise Opportunity
- New York Bagel Cafe and Deli
- Pretzels Plus Franchise Opportunity
- Salad Creations Franchise Opportunity
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory Franchise Opportunity
- Teriyaki Grill Franchise Opportunity
- Tropical Smoothie Café Franchise Opportunity
- Wine Loft Franchise Opportunity
- Zoup Franchise Opportunity
- SURF CITY SQUEEZE Franchise Opportunity
- Pizza Schmizza
- Genghis Grill
- Red’s Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream
- Pizza Rustica
- The New Miami Subs Grill Franchise
- Big Al’s Steaks
- Tasty Image
- Dine In 2Nite
- Franchise Businesses For Sale Kansas City