FACTS ON OWNERSHIP
Interested in owning a TacoTime?
Here are a few key facts on TacoTime ownership.
•TacoTime's founding store opened in 1960 in Oregon.
•Entrepeneur Magazine ranked TacoTime #204 on the 2009 'Franchise 500' list.
•Nearly 400 Taco Time stores are operating in the United States, Canada, & abroad.
Our Guests Can't Wait For Us to Grow
The TacoTime Mexican QSR franchising chain has incredible growth potential, which we are aggressively pursuing. In many of our existing markets people are clamoring for more TacoTime restaurants.
There are also undeveloped areas that are lacking the high-quality, affordable Mexican food flavors provided by TacoTime. And today, with Mexican Food the fastest growing segment in the Quick Service Restaurant franchise industry, TacoTime is an established brand positioned as the taste-quality leader for the 21st century. With more than 300 restaurants worldwide and more than 40 years of experience, we look forward with excitement to solid growth of the TacoTime restaurant system in the coming decade.
With a menu like ours, too bad you have to ever get full
No other Mexican fast food restaurant has a menu as varied and delicious as ours. From our signature Crisp Burritos to our unbeatable Casita Burrito®, you'll find fresh ingredients made with homemade care. Even our side items are something special, like our Stuffed Mexi-Fries®, which we cook to order, hot and irresistible. We also have unmatched alternative items, like our huge Veggie Burrito. Plus, our dedication to new products means our menu is always improving. Our Chicken and Black Bean Burrito reinvents our delicious burrito flavor. Guests have certainly come to expect that the best only gets better at TacoTime. Who are we to tell them differently?
•In 2008, TacoTime ranked #13 on Franchise Times 'Up and Comers:100 Companies on the Verge'.
•The initial franchise fee is $30,000 with a total investment between $145,050 and $721,300.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
Fill out the "request info" box today or call Brad at (913) 888-1400 or stop by FranchiseMart at 95th and Quivira in Overland Park today.
Our franchise selection services are free to you the client, we work with you to find the right opportunity for you and stay by your side each step of your journey towards business ownership. Not only are we free to you, we often are able to save you money as you open your new business.Return to Taco Time Franchise Opportunity
Come see us
See a franchise you like? Or want to us to help find you a franchise that is best for you? Fill out the information request form and we will get back to you shortly.Information Request Form
Like us on Facebook
- Bad Ass Coffee
- Corporate Caterers
- Doc Popcorn
- Dine In Delivery
- Happy and Healthy Franchise Opportunity
- House of Bread Franchise Opportunity
- La Crepe Nanou Franchise Opportunity
- Jake's Wayback Burgers Franchise Opportunity
- Junga Juice Franchise Opportunity
- JUICEBLENDZ Franchise Opportunity
- Lenny's Sub Shop
- Maui Wowi Coffee & Smoothies Franchise Opportunity
- Mr Goodcents Franchise Opportunity
- Figaro's Pizza Franchise Opportunity
- New York Bagel Cafe and Deli
- Pretzels Plus Franchise Opportunity
- Salad Creations Franchise Opportunity
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory Franchise Opportunity
- Teriyaki Grill Franchise Opportunity
- Tropical Smoothie Café Franchise Opportunity
- Wine Loft Franchise Opportunity
- Zoup Franchise Opportunity
- SURF CITY SQUEEZE Franchise Opportunity
- Pizza Schmizza
- Genghis Grill
- Go Yo! Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
- Red’s Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream
- Pizza Rustica
- The New Miami Subs Grill Franchise
- Big Al’s Steaks
- Tasty Image
- Dine In 2Nite
- Franchise Businesses For Sale Kansas City